Random distribution of emotinal support

• In my opinion, only 5-8% of the population is able to think for themselves and therefore vote with a self-motivated opinion.

This idea is inspired by the fact, that most elections end very close. Somewhere between 50.1 and 52% for one side.

I would argue, that the better opinion should gain way more support. So if we would all discuss, what is best for all of us and so on, we should actually favor a side with 60-70% as well, when there is a good logical reason for it.

However, only emotional and dictatorial reasons have this power. what a shame. :(

So I argue, that 95-92% of the population vote emotionally and call it logic.

Of course, they have consciousness, but I believe, that they use it for more direct and more personal issues.

And the election often times becomes an emotional "battle", which is decided by rhetoric skill and skillful betrayal.

:/

Zwischen den Zeichen, die wir setzen, liegen die Grenzen, die sie verschieben.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an der philosophischen Gesellschaft teil.